Site Superintendent Boot Camp
• Understanding the Financial Impact on the Operation - Lowering Build Times and knowing component costs.
• Job Cost Controls – Limiting Variance PO’s
• Holding Trades Accountable – Do your Sups know their scopes of work?
• Is your Site Ready? Site Readiness & Effective Scheduling (be thankful you don’t need quarters to do your job!)
• Lot Inspections / FAC Charges / Dirt Management
• Emergency Scene Management / First Aid / OH&S Investigation
• Site Sups improving Communication with Trades and Homeowners
Speakers include: Gord Cooke, Darrell Paul, Scott Sedam and more!